TVHeadend won't tune properly

• I am having issues with tuning an initial TvHeadend server on my Rock64 (4GB).

The hardware that I have got in the setup is:

• Rock64
    • Sony PlayTV (DVB-T receiver)
    • Signal Amplifier
    • Quad Shielded cabling

The are 6 muxes for my area (Melbourne, Australia) I have been able to get the expected channels on all muxes except one. The misbehaving mux will not tune any channels no matter what I try. I ran w_scan with the following command

w_scan -ft -c AU

and it found all expected channels on all mixers (see attached txt file), so I can't understand why it won't work!

As far as I can tell the settings for the mux in TvHeadend appear to be correct (see attached screenshot).

Is someone able to help? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I should also note that I have an existing RaspberryPi 2B that has been connected to the same cable and signal amplifier and TvHeadend works without issue

EDIT:

I decided to try running the startup wizard from scratch again. Now only 2 (out of 6) muxes tune and I'm getting 16 channels when when I should be getting 50 odd :(

• Thanks mglae, I appreciate you responding to my query. I'll have a go at that tonight when I get home.

Is there any documentation or information on *zap* dvb-tools and how to use it?

Does it scan, tune and save channels for use with TvHeadend?

• Looking here there doesn't seem to be a zap tool in the DVB-Tools addon. There is t2scan and looking at the documentation it looks as though I can use that and it can output to a channels.conf file.

Where does the TvHeadend config live in the LibreELEC directory? Am I able to update the channels.conf file directly from command line using t2scan?

• I know you are now trying alternative tools to tune the channels because of your initial problem with Tvheadend. I would suggest though that at this point you should go to Tvheadend forum and ask the questions there. They will be able to help you with either tuning problems in Tvheadend or how to make other tools work with Tvheadend.

Tvheadend Forum

• These tools are available:

Code
    # ls /storage/.kodi/addons/virtual.dvb-tools/bin/
    azap          dvblast       dvbtraffic    szap          tzap
    blindscan-s2  dvbnet        femon         szap-s2       w_scan
    czap          dvbscan       mumudvb       t2scan        zap
    dvbdate       dvbsnoop      scan          tune-s2

In the LE file system usually everything below /storage is writable.