[S812] MIII Plus 2Gb\16Gb eMMC

• Describe in detail what steps You performed and what the result is.

Test version Kripton-17 for s812 (only option for 1 Gbit network). There's a glitch - after writing the image to media, you need to replace the FAT section of the script s805_autoscript the one to be on the website ( download and write to the media instead of the file that is in the image).

Yandex.Disk

have LibreELEC-S812.LAN1000.arm-8.0-devel-20161204183428-r23415-g34b7214.img burn to sdcard with disk image writer after done i have replace s805_autoscript from the download link with this on the sdcard i have 2 partions with libreelec on sdcard know i have placed the sdcard and start box and android starting and placed auto a folder with android on sdcard after trying install in recovery i get this message
    Install.udisk/system/Volume information.
    Finding update package- Opening update package
    E: Footer is wrong
    E: Signature verification failed.
    Installtion aborted/

Could you help me how to fix it, what the problem it ?

Thank you very much.

• Could you help me how to fix it, what the problem it ?

Try renaming the file s805_autoscript in aml_autoscript ( replace existing aml_autoscript) and try to start via the reset button (using a toothpick). Are you using SD card or USB flash drive to write the image ? Note that to activate the multi-boot you need to use the SD card (it has to be done once), then the system will run from the Sd card and USB flash drive. It is a feature of some variants of recovery in some models of TV consoles.

• Try renaming the file s805_autoscript in aml_autoscript ( replace existing aml_autoscript) and try to start via the reset button (using a toothpick). Are you using SD card or USB flash drive to write the image ? Note that to activate the multi-boot you need to use the SD card (it has to be done once), then the system will run from the Sd card and USB flash drive. It is a feature of some variants of recovery in some models of TV consoles.

i have it install on minix neo h plus only can not boot multi with this minix so i have update and install on nand with sdcard formated to fat 32 with this box i can update zip package no img so maybe you can make me a zip package from kodi 17 i have install your build LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6.zip and that,s working here on this box
    i have acces to shh only i have one problem if i shutdown kodi box keep lighting and i must remove the powercabel and insert again the power on
    can i edit some thing in shh to start and stop the box with remote?

spec from the boxMINIX NEO X8-H Plus ProcessorQuad-Core Cortex A9r4 ProcessorGPUOcto Core Mali 450Memory2GB DDR3Internal Storage16GB eMMCWireless Connectivity802.11 ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz / 5.8GHz), Bluetooth 4.0OSAndroid™ KitKat 4.4

• Show the output of the command :

fw_printenv

(connect via ssh to a LE and run this command).

LibreELEC (community) Version: 7.0.2.6
    LibreELEC:~ # fw_printenv
    bootargs=console=ttyAMA0,115200n8 root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rw
    bootcmd=run distro_bootcmd
    bootdelay=2
    baudrate=115200
    arch=arm
    cpu=armv8
    board=hikey
    board_name=hikey
    vendor=hisilicon
    soc=hi6220
    kernel_name=Image
    kernel_addr_r=0x00080000
    fdt_name=hi6220-hikey.dtb
    fdt_addr_r=0x02000000
    fdt_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    initrd_high=0xffffffffffffffff
    mmc_boot=if mmc dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype mmc; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_net_usb_start=usb start
    usb_boot=usb start; if usb dev ${devnum}; then setenv devtype usb; run scan_dev_for_boot_part; fi
    boot_prefixes=/ /boot/
    boot_scripts=boot.scr.uimg boot.scr
    boot_script_dhcp=boot.scr.uimg
    boot_targets=usb0 mmc1 dhcp
    boot_extlinux=sysboot ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} any ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf
    scan_dev_for_extlinux=if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; then echo Found ${prefix}extlinux/extlinux.conf; run boot_extlinux; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi
    boot_a_script=load ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${scriptaddr} ${prefix}${script}; source ${scriptaddr}
    scan_dev_for_scripts=for script in ${boot_scripts}; do if test -e ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} ${prefix}${script}; then echo Found U-Boot script ${prefix}${script}; run boot_a_script; echo SCRIPT FAILED: continuing...; fi; done
    scan_dev_for_boot=echo Scanning ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart}...; for prefix in ${boot_prefixes}; do run scan_dev_for_extlinux; run scan_dev_for_scripts; done
    scan_dev_for_boot_part=part list ${devtype} ${devnum} -bootable devplist; env exists devplist || setenv devplist 1; for distro_bootpart in ${devplist}; do if fstype ${devtype} ${devnum}:${distro_bootpart} bootfstype; then run scan_dev_for_boot; fi; done
    bootcmd_usb0=setenv devnum 0; run usb_boot
    bootcmd_mmc1=setenv devnum 1; run mmc_boot
    bootcmd_dhcp=run boot_net_usb_start; if dhcp ${scriptaddr} ${boot_script_dhcp}; then source ${scriptaddr}; fi
    distro_bootcmd=for target in ${boot_targets}; do run bootcmd_${target}; done
    bootfromnand=1
    bootfromrecovery=1

• I see You have a significantly different system settings (variables). For this option you need to use another script to activate the multi-boot. You have the opportunity to connect the console UART ? This will allow to obtain additional data and conduct testing and debugging of the activation script multi-download.

this from the box hope you can do something with it thanks for the support Minix Neo X8H boot log Minix Neo X8H boot log - Pastebin.com

and for The u-boot version

Edited once, last by mickey (December 5, 2016 at 8:09 PM).

• If possible, show the output of "help" from u-boot (to stop the start u-boot and perform help). It will tell what are the teams in the u-boot. It is desirable to estimate what commands you can use in a script auto-activation and multi-boot.

here some other info

device treefile hope you can make something from this
    the help from uboot i don,t have for know :-/

• On this link You are shown the u-boot. Which stopped the system boot process. See the invitation to enter teams from u-boot (#). In this mode you need to run the command "help" (enter help after the grid

# help

and press enter). In response, u-boot displays all the commands that he is able to perform. I'm interested in the list of commands available (for use the execution of scripts in u-boot).

20140610_X8H_uboot_log.png
    [hr]
    Test script activate the multi-boot ready. Before using I need to ask You a number of nuances. Describe or give a link to the description of the steps You perform to install the updates of Your firmware from Sd card or from USB ? What files are in the update ? I need to specify the file name of the script that performs the You update. Here are the test files (script files and zip) for MINIX. You may have to rename the script from aml_autoscript to boot.src.uimg or boot.src

Yandex.Disk

• Test script activate the multi-boot ready. Before using I need to ask You a number of nuances. Describe or give a link to the description of the steps You perform to install the updates of Your firmware from Sd card or from USB ? What files are in the update ? I need to specify the file name of the script that performs the You update. Here are the test files (script files and zip) for MINIX. You may have to rename the script from aml_autoscript to boot.src.uimg or boot.src

Yandex.Disk

i have 2 options to send firmware the one they i use i have format a sdcard to fat32 obx1 one that i put your LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm zip package know i have on the sd card factory update param aml and the libreelec zip know i put the sdcard in the box and with the tootpick recovery hole and power i start up if i release the button the update package start if i not release i come in revovery menu and can choose from there
    update from sd or udh here some video to this will see video youtube   orginal fw package from box android i have uploaded so maybe you can see wich file where i need

so i must know use step 1 with the new aml autoscript you have make to dualboot

options 2 with usb burning tool with Toothpick Method this i have only use for stock rom USB-OTG cable to my pc can only write there img file

1.) Download the firmware package (.rar)

2.) Extract it, you will get the firmware image (.img) & the burning tool

3.) Install the new USB burning tool which is already included in the package (choose English at the beginning)
    Choose "Install anyway" when system prompts for driver installation
    3a.) Start the USB burning tool

4.) Connect the Micro USB cable supplied with the box between the OTG port of the box and your computer
    (Windows based);

5., press and hold the power button and recovery hole with Toothpick
    to get into flashing (recovery) mode.

6.) Upon successful connection the "Connect success" message will be displayed inside the application

7.) Load the firmware image by selecting "File -> Import image"

8.) After loading, the 1st and 2nd box of "Configuration", "Erase flash" (Normal erase) and "Erase bootloader", should be checked by default.
    If you want the machine to restart immediately after flashing, check the "Reset after success" option as well.
    Then, click "Start" to start flashing

9.) The upgrade process will take approximately 2-3 minutes, the last 5-10% takes longer time to complete,
    and you MUST make sure the power can't be disconnected during the upgrade (of course also the OTG) or your box could become a brick

10.) Upon successful upgrade, the application will display the message "Burning successfully"
    then it's safe to unplug the power (and also the OTG! otherwise it will start to burn again after repower on if the USB burning tool is still running )
    and connect your hub back to the TV for 1st start (which is also very important and takes some minutes);

So about 1st start:
    It's very important that you DO NOT cut the power off from the hub during the 1st start,
    since preloaded apps. will be installed in the background, if you power it off in the middle of the installation, some preloaded apps. might become be missing.

NOTE: Always use the "Normal erase" option

• You can try this option.
    1. To restore the regular firmware Android via USB cable (always using the USB cable to restore all partitions to the original state).
    2. To write an image LE to the SD card.
    3. To replace on the SD card are two files ("aml_autoscript" and "aml_autoscript.zip" on the files from the website from the directory multiboot-minix).
    4. To activate the multi-boot method toothpicks or through the RECOVERY mode.
    5. To check which system will run when inserted the SD card and without it.

• i think i miss something so only this 2 files on sd card and recovery mode aml autoscript bin and autoscript zip and the libreelec file? or only this 2 files

• i think i miss something so only this 2 files on sd card and recovery mode aml autoscript bin and autoscript zip and the libreelec file? or only this 2 files

Burn image on SD card. Replace the two files. The rest of the files do not change.
    Insert the card into the TV box. Turn on the TV box while pressing the reset button (the toothpick method). The appearance of the first screen - release the button.
    The result - write to me.
    [hr]

LibreELEC-S812.MXIII_Plus.arm-7.0.2.6_20161115.img.gz booted fine via SD on MXIII plus here. Thanks for making these builds.

If You are difficult, try to run from external media (you can use any USB stick) image of Krypton and the image from the catalog LAN1000.

• Krypton and the image from the catalog LAN1000

for some reason this box don,t see the image write on sdcard think protected from minix and don,t boot up from sdcard if i go to recovery mode i see sdcard with empty folder and nothing to install if i install from zip package this update running and start libreelec from internal memory only no android anymore i don,t need android so i have install your latest kodi 17 1000 version on the box all running oke only wired i have connection no option for wifi wifi enabled only there are no poppup wifi conection to choose from so wifi not working for me it will be great if you can fix this for me

Edited once, last by mickey (December 8, 2016 at 4:03 AM).