Chrome addon and Ziggogo (Netherlands)

• Hello,

This is a specific issue with trying to use Ziggogo in Chrome addon. I am hoping someone can help me. There was a user who said they managed to run Ziggogo in Chrome addon but that user is not replying to my message. Maybe someone else can help.

In this post a user stated they successfully played videos on Ziggogo.tv on NUC machine running LibreELEC: Google Chrome addon no audio

I also have NUC with LibreELEC 8.2.5 on it and Chrome addon. I am also a Ziggo customer in Netherlands and I tried Ziggogo.tv in the Chromium (Chrome addon). I could not play anything. I kept getting the message, "het afspelen via deze browser wordt niet ondersteund", which means the playback is not supported by this browser. I tried changing various settings in the Chrome addon but could not get it to work.

Can anyone help?

• Changing User Agent did not help. It was an issue with Chromium itself, this specific version.

After reading some forums I found out that somebody managed to get Chrome addon with Chrome rather Chromium. See post and thread here: Chromium?

So I went to this user's site and downloaded few different versions he made. Installing version 65 instead of the addon available in LibreELEC repository made it work. Case closed for now.