Transfer add ons

• Hello

First time libreELEC user, so please bear with me.

After unsucessfully trying to network boot libreelec I just installed it onto my SD card.

After that I used Samba to transfer my sources and advancedsettings file, that's all OK (working with mysql library).

1) Is there a way to copy all my add ons to Kodi? Via Samba I did not see this option. Would save me some time instead of redownloading every add on one at a time

2) Is it possible to change the resolution? Right now Kodi is showing in 1080p but I have a 4K TV? I also noticed having black bars on the left and right side for some reason.

3) With my previous ( windows setup) I was able to connect my harmony ( bluetooth) to my PC with configuring a classic keyboard. I assume this is also possible?

• Official Post

1) There is the addons folder, the addons_data folder and the AddonsXX.db database fil (whatever XX version is current). But Windows versions of addons can be different to whatever hardware you are now using.

2) 1080p60 is default because using 30hz on a 4K (lots of TVs) might become sluggish. Also, you've not provided a single LibreELEC hardware detail.

3) Eh... Windows is not Linux. Especially not a plain vanilla Linux build with only the bare essentials. Other than that, I'm not a 'remote' guru. Others will have to join in for that.

• 1) How can I access the addons folder through Samba?

3) I managed to fix this by making a new activity and pairing via bluetooth. Most difficult thing was getting the harmony in discovery mode