Posts by Frankdoc

No, it's Samba stuff. You can deactivate Samba at the LE services settings, if you don't use it. You can deactivate Wifi at the network settings, too, since you are using Ethernet.

If a swap file doesn't helps, it's maybe the size of tmpfs.

OK. I am using Samba for the streaming, so I'll keep that on.

Can I change the size of tmpfs?

I just find it weird that it has been working for the past 2 weeks without any issue.

Unfortunately the output doesn't represent the error situation. Activate logging and try to reproduce the error. At the log file we can see whether it's about SD (tmpfs) or RAM space.

http://ix.io/1g9n

I saw something about wlan as well, so followed this guide to blacklist wifi. But didn't help:

Create the file /etc/modprobe.d/raspi3-blacklist.conf by adding the following entries:

#wifi

blacklist brcmfmac

blacklist brcmuti

The rpi runs over (POE) Ethernet

Hi,

I have my Kodi configured using mysql databases. my RPI 3B+ has been running fine ( though a bit laggy in menus), but today it won't update my library. The status window in Kodi shows that there's no free space. When I SSH I see this:

Code
    Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
    devtmpfs                377276         0    377276   0% /dev
    /dev/mmcblk0p1          524008    142584    381424  27% /flash
    /dev/mmcblk0p2        14579669    593984  13981589   4% /storage
    /dev/loop0              128512    128512         0 100% /
    tmpfs                   382908         0    382908   0% /dev/shm
    tmpfs                   382908      7976    374932   2% /run
    tmpfs                   382908         0    382908   0% /sys/fs/cgroup
    tmpfs                   382908      2628    380280   1% /var
    tmpfs                   382908         0    382908   0% /tmp

What should I do? It's a 16 gb SD card. At first wanted to work with network boot ( via synolgy NAS) but never got it working :(

1) How can I access the addons folder through Samba?

3) I managed to fix this by making a new activity and pairing via bluetooth. Most difficult thing was getting the harmony in discovery mode

Hello

First time libreELEC user, so please bear with me.

After unsucessfully trying to network boot libreelec I just installed it onto my SD card.

After that I used Samba to transfer my sources and advancedsettings file, that's all OK (working with mysql library).

1) Is there a way to copy all my add ons to Kodi? Via Samba I did not see this option. Would save me some time instead of redownloading every add on one at a time

2) Is it possible to change the resolution? Right now Kodi is showing in 1080p but I have a 4K TV? I also noticed having black bars on the left and right side for some reason.

3) With my previous ( windows setup) I was able to connect my harmony ( bluetooth) to my PC with configuring a classic keyboard. I assume this is also possible?