oscam-emu service (addon)

• Any chance someone can share the latest oscam-emu for libreelec 9.0 ( generic X86 -64 )

I can only find some builds for ARM based processors ( libreelec for s905/912 boxes etc)

Thanks...

• No reply at all means

1. i should either change OS or

2. if i insist in using Libre i should buy some of those "all-in-one" Chinesee boxes,

am i correct? Maybe i m missing something

• Many thanks L... i appreciate your help ...

I will definitely try!

6 more people already downloaded before me (!!!), so it looks like more people need it,

i m hoping whenever someone has a newer version to post it here and keep this topic alive with updates

• Edit, April 10: File deleted.

Here is an update for anyone needing the latest emu version

First, install service from Livs post above.

As explained do not update ( you can disconnect the internet when installing, and re connect after you uncheck the "auto update" button in Kodi ( My addons > services ) to prevent future updates

The, replace the oscam file found in folder .kodi\addons\service.softcam.oscam\bin with the one attached in my post

Code
    Emu version 791

In my case, it works fine with Milhouse latest nightly :

Edited once, last by infoalter: 20 downloads, not a single "thanks" - File deleted (April 9, 2019 at 8:55 PM).

• i did it like this in a ubuntu vm and it worked for me

install everything needed to compile oscam

Code
    sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install build-essential subversion libssl-dev libpcsclite-dev libusb-1.0-0-dev dialog pcscd

get the latest build from the official oscam svn

Code
    svn co http://www.streamboard.tv/svn/oscam/trunk oscam-svn

configure the build with all the options i need (like smartcardreaders etc.)

Code
    cd oscam-svn
    make config

build it with libusb support (not sure if this is needed or a simple make does the same job...think i accidently build it once with PCSC support. libreelec doesnt have the pcsc librarys and it didnt work than...so thats why i used this)

Code
    make USE_LIBUSB=1

when the build is complete

Code
    cd Distribution/

and there should be your new shining oscam build similar to a filename like this

Code
     oscam-1.20_svnXXXXX-x86_64-linux-gnu-libusb

copy it to your librelec box into

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.softcam.oscam/bin/

give it a test run with --help to see if it pops any errors

disable the oscam addon in kodi for now

rename the old oscam binary to oscamold (for backup purpose)

rename the new oscam binary to oscam and make sure its chmod 755

enable oscam addon in kodi

profit.

Edited once, last by rofn (April 27, 2019 at 6:49 PM).

• there are already pullrequest made for LE oscam: update to 11517 by CvH · Pull Request #3461 · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

Compile [LibreELEC.wiki]

Code
    PROJECT=RPi DEVICE=RPi2 ARCH=arm scripts/create_addon oscam

you need to edit LibreELEC.tv/package.mk at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

latest version is a2ee0528f1de527748aaf7a79982ed112ffa3183 Public Git Hosting - oscam.git/summary (click commit and you see the hash)

you can delete this line LibreELEC.tv/package.mk at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub or you need to change it to the sha256 hash of the coscam.tar.gz that is downloaded from the url above

LibreELEC.tv/package.mk at master · LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv · GitHub

is just cosmetic but you can change it to currently 11517

I am not too sure when the update is rolled into the addon repo as our buildserver has some random issue at the moment.