PINE64 RockPro64 4GB RAM & LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-8.90.014

• Would I be wrong to say that this file >>> PINE64 RockPro64 LibreELEC-RK3399.arm-8.90.014-rockpro64.img.gz

is for the 2gb model only?

What does this mean:

Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID-2102-5555 ***

Starting debugging shell for boot step: mount flash... type exit to quit ###

/shrug/shrug/shrug

• OK after struggling with this, I had a SD Card to test, a rather large one at 128GB, it booted right away and is now resizing the file system, it is taking a bit of time, but perhaps that eMMC card is defective, or the board is, will post later with an update.

Again thank you chewitt.

• OK, the 128GB SD card just keeps looping, after configuring how you want it, and you reboot, it will rebuild itself and you will have to do so all over again.

Using a 32GB SD card and all works well, using hard wired internet cable.

By chance, does anyone know how to use the wireless adapter, I connected it, but now I have two wires that just dangle, or perhaps show me a thread I need to read that will show me how to connect this:ROCKPro64 2×2 MIMO Dual Band WiFi/BT Module

This module is made specifically for the ROCKPro64 model by Pine64. It seamlessly integrates into the board and the ROCKPro64 will automatically recognize the module plugged in.Thought all I had to do was connect it,

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

• OK been testing with the last two images, wireless is a hit and miss, if you reboot you will lose you WiFi, and rebooting again, you might get it back, never did get the Pine RockPro64 WiFi to work with either image, had to use a cheap USB WiFi antenna BTW. Also noticed that it took a lot longer to get into any of my apps that had a Trakt list

Wanted to state this, I found a Pine Android .img, the 64gb eMMC card took the imagine and their wireless card worked, so, it is not the eMMC nor the board, rather the LibreELEC image that is having trouble with the wireless and unfortunately for me my eMMC card.

• Hi,

I had a similar problem with my NanoPC-T4 (RK3399).

During the installation it detects my WiFi and I can connect. After a reboot it seems to have reestablished the connection under Settings->LibreElec, but this is not the case.

I need to disable the WiFi setting under Network once, then enable it and re-login to my ESSID.

Then it will work until the next reboot. Therefore I wrote myself a script which does exactly this and start it automatically with autostart.sh.

• Connman stores connection information against a service name which includes the wireless interface MAC address. I have a hunch the WiFi chip does not have a fixed MAC address (i.e. MAC changes with each reboot) which means the previously configured connman service is no longer valid and a "new" configuration (for the new MAC) must be created .. and if you reboot again it will be lost again (rinse/repeat ad infinitum).

To confirm the hunch .. check the MAC address between reboots.

• Hello, chewitt,

thanks for the tip.

I created a working workaround with the script. The only requirement is to install the Nettools as an AddOn, then iwconfig is available to me.

In this case my WiFi adapter always has the same MAC, which is necessary, because my router only accepts MACs that are allowed by me.

• Everything in the nightly builds seem to work great for me. With the exception of wifi. I've ran multiple other builds and wifi is starting to work in some of them. ayufan's latest pre-release is working. Hopefully these changes will make it into the 4.4 chain and start working here :)