Wetek Play Openelec edtion remote issues in 9.0.0

• I have basic functionality so not really a massive issue but many buttons do not work at all on the remote and some function unexpectedly.

EGP/TV Guide button doesn't work at all , nor does favorites (star button) . The back button will actually bring up favorites if I am on the home screen. Coloured buttons do not function.

Attempted to use an alternative keymap https://kodi.wiki/view/alternative_keymap_for_wetek_remotes but that led to me having to reflash the nand :D

• Please note that OpenELEC has been basically 'dead' for 2 years now. Some habits die hard, perhaps. :)

Ha yes I know that lol, I only mentioned OpenElec in the context of the version of the Wetek Play box I'm using, I've had Libreelec on it since version 7 I think.

I'll do some reading over the week on on key mappings and see what happens. To me it looks like the keybindings for the smaller wetek remote are in use after the update and not the larger black remote, you can see the remotes in the link in my OP

• OK (unfortunately).

On my remote, the context menu button is not working anymore.

My workaround (except using Yatse) : I redirected the record button to the context menu.