aclocal: not found during installing LIRC

• "LibreELEC still ships with LIRC so IR remotes with non-standard protocols and rather special setups can be supported. In general, keep LIRC disabled (in LibreELEC Settings → Services) and only enable it in the very few cases where you actually need it."

But I didn't find LIRC enable/disable in LE setting!

• Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki]

The option to enable / disable Lirc in LibreELEC settings has been removed as well, lircd will now be started automatically if the

/storage/.config/lircd.conf file is present.

Unless you've got a really oddball remote you don't need to use lirc at all - in-kernel decoding with ir-kleytable configuration handles most common IR protocols and is a lot simpler than creating lircd.conf files.

so long,

Hias

• I reached to this step:

Now for each button do the following steps

• Press the button and note the scancode it generates (the 0x… value after scancode: )
    • Add a new line with the scancode (including 0x).
    • After the scancode enter the Linux keycode, separated with a blank.

The keycode must be one of the standard Linux keycodes. You can get a list of all supported keycodes via irrecord -l | grep ^KEY.

It's best to use those keycodes that are listed in /usr/share/kodi/system/Lircmap.xml in the <remote device=“devinput”> section. If you use other keycodes you'll have to create a Kodi lircmap.xml with keycode to Kodi action mappings.

When you're finished with all buttons, save the keytable, stop ir-keytable -t with CTRL+C and then test if it works. If testing succeeds, make it permanent via a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg file like this:

Code
    * * my_custom_remote

but didn't understand the three steps to create the buttons map!

Any example can help me?