Build on master fails

• This is my build system: Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS

This is my box: Minix Neo U9-H (which has an Amlogic S912)

So I tried to build on master with that:

Code
    sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
    sudo apt install gcc make git unzip wget xz-utils
    git config --global user.email "[email protected]"
    git config --global user.name "my-username"
    cd ~
    git clone https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv.git
    cd ~/LibreELEC.tv
    PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=S912 ARCH=arm tools/download-tool
    PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=S912 ARCH=arm BUILDER_NAME=mywatch BUILDER_VERSION=001 make image

This is the build log, containing the errors:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by mywatch: Use pastebin. (January 26, 2019 at 10:03 AM).

• I also tried tag 8.95.002

Code
    git checkout 8.95.002
    PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=S912 ARCH=arm tools/download-tool
    PROJECT=Amlogic DEVICE=S912 ARCH=arm BUILDER_NAME=mywatch BUILDER_VERSION=001 make image

This is the build log, containing the errors:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by mywatch (January 26, 2019 at 10:05 AM).

• Kodi will not support Linux releases that use libhybris and Android mali libs and LE team made the decision to not release any official images without support. As we are not planning to release 9.0 images for S912 we are not building them and the known issue that you ran into has not been fixed. If someone would like to send us a PR with the correct fix (adding support for GL debug .. not removing Kodi code) we can merge it.

NB: LE will have proper support for S912 hardware once we bump to mainline kernels in the near future.