Can't skip forward/backward in recorded PVR content

• Hi,

I've have problem that I can't skip forward (30secs or 10mins) or backwards at recorded content I made via my PVR. This used to work fine with Krypton and I believe it also worked fine during the beta's

• Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
    • RPi2.arm-8.95.003
    • See attachement
    • Record content with a PVR (like OpenATV) or via PVR addon. Play movie via Kodi menu TV -> Recordings menu and then try to skip forward small increments (left arrow) or big increments (up arrow). Same issue applies when skipping back.

However I do notice that not every recorded content has this problem. In my debug log you can see that I tried several examples and only the last file I was able to skip forward again. Other recorded movies just kept on playing. I don't have any issues playing normal video files via the movie/tv-show library and I can also play the files via file browser (also the affected on)

I hope I gave you enough info to tackle this problem. This problem does not occur on a normal Kodi installation on my Windows system using the same recorded files.

• Your best option is to try a fresh install without any addons and see if the problem exists.

If it does, provide a "snippet" of the offending file (If legal).

• I was going to try that but am waiting for the final release since Kodi is now final. Should be any day I guess.

However I do find it strange that this worked fine before during beta's it stopped working since the latest 2 SP's