Odroid-C2, can't find config.txt

• I'm trying to add support for a DS3231 RTC, and the instructions I found say to edit flash/config.txt. Problem is, I don't have a config.txt. I created it, and added the line, but it made no difference. I'm not sure if this is a hardware problem, or I'm just looking in the wrong location for flash.txt

• I figured. I didn't at first think there would be much software difference between the Pi and C2, but I've learned I'm very wrong. The Odroid RTC info I've found seems to rely on/require a full OS, instead of OpenELEC. Hopefully someone knows?

Thanks!

• Code
    fdtput -t s /flash/dtb.img /i2c@c1108500/pcf8563@51 status "okay"
    echo "aml_i2c" > /storage/.config/modprobe.d/rtc.conf
    echo "rtc_pcf8563" >> /storage/.config/modprobe.d/rtc.conf

^ run than and reboot and it should be all that's needed to make it work (famous last words). It updates the device tree with the node required and then sets the modules to be loaded on boot. The dtb.img change should persist until something replaces the file (e.g. an OS update).

• Thanks for the responses!

Unfortunately, I already soldered in a DS3231 board, as it was the only board that would fit in the Zebra case I used (I had to remove the serial connector for even that board to fit)

Could I replace

fdtput -t s /flash/dtb.img /i2c@c1108500/pcf8563@51 status "okay"

echo "rtc_pcf8563" >> /storage/.config/modprobe.d/rtc.conf

With

fdtput -t s /flash/dtb.img /i2c@c1108500/ds3231@51 status "okay"

echo "rtc_ds3231" >> /storage/.config/modprobe.d/rtc.conf

?

Also, in my searching I found evidence the DS3231 uses the DS1307 driver. Could I instead:

fdtput -t s /flash/dtb.img /i2c@c1108500/ds1307@51 status "okay"

echo "rtc_ds1307" >> /storage/.config/modprobe.d/rtc.conf