8.95.002 on Intel NUC Kit NUC7PJYH Pentium J5005

• Hi,

unfortunately I have report 2 different bugs. I Also tried earlier 9.0 RC releases but the problems always are the same (I cannot use any older releases because the video chip wasn't supported earlier:

The first one, I don't know how to get log of.

After I put the NUC into standby it wakes up eg. by IR remote or power button, but the screen doesn't come back and it hangs afterwards.

Switch off and do a cold boot is the only thing I can do to get it back to life.

The second one is the Wake on Lan function.

When I activate wake severs in the power saving settings, the NUC crashes on reboot or cold start and then start to safe mode.

I see that Kodi crashes with a segmentation fault in this LOG

The hardware is a the avove specified NUC without any additional hardware apart from a Samsung SSD and some RAM.

I hope this enough information for you.

TIA

Umtauscher

• Additional information:

Using the WOL Addon works btw.

I just can't use it, because starting Kodi needs my centralized mysql database which is on the server I try to wake.

• I'm not sure how or with what you edited your advancedsettings.xml file, but it seems to contain a lot of cr@p. Possible you've been using the same AS.xml file for years since XBMC...?

I think you can also remove the <gui> section, better yet don't use the AS.xml file at all. First Kodi needs to run, all the bells and whistles come later.

• Yes I have been using that AS file but the only thing that is still active are the database entries.

Kodi is running just fine as long as I don't use the wake server option. Unfortunately I need to wake the server during startup to get Kodi running unless I am missing something.

I removed the commented lines anyway.

Do you want a new log for this or does the one I provided suffice?