LE dont remember last postion and some setting next time...

• Do debugg logging need to be enable to remember last position in movies?

LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-8.2.5.img on usb stick booting into several HTPC:s, it never remembers where I left off last time if I want to continue watching next time,

I also have to Audio offset to my prefered +100ms every time I restart LE...

Have I missed something, I have all debugg loggings disabled and all services disabled, I also have internet connecttions disabled..

• Have I missed something, I have all debugg loggings disabled and all services disabled, I also have internet connecttions disabled..

Apparently you disabled everything including the storing of settings :D

No, debug logging is for ... debug logging. Nothing else. Running LibreELEC on a USB is not what I would recommend. USB sticks can/will wear out sooner or later. They don't have TRIM functionality like SSDs do.

Enabling your logfile is the first step for troubleshooting. Because saving resume points and/or watched states is done in the video library, and it's possible that this file has corrupted at some point. It is one of the very few files in LibreELEC that is being updated time after time.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link
  • Apparently you disabled everything including the storing of settings :D

No, debug logging is for ... debug logging. Nothing else. Running LibreELEC on a USB is not what I would recommend. USB sticks can/will wear out sooner or later. They don't have TRIM functionality like SSDs do.

Enabling your logfile is the first step for troubleshooting. Because saving resume points and/or watched states is done in the video library, and it's possible that this file has corrupted at some point. It is one of the very few files in LibreELEC that is being updated time after time.

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Would it be better to run LE with a micro sd card vs usb stick? to last longer

• Kodi provides two ways to watch local video. The Movies/TV library nodes on the home screen and the non-library "Video" node. Kodi will permanently remember the state of anything in library views (stored in the library database). It will also temporarily cache state when using the Video node, but once you reboot that temporary state information is gone. If your install is on a portable USB stick .. I'd guess you're not working with a library.