Moonlight doesnt work

• There is no official LE 7.1 build for the C2 so you'd need to ask that question to whoever is taking liberties with our version numbers and creating that community build.

• There is no official LE 7.1 build for the C2 so you'd need to ask that question to whoever is taking liberties with our version numbers and creating that community build.

I thought wrxtasy & Raybuntu are LE team members? I recall you acknowledging his work for the C2 earlier. *edit* here

Anyway, for the sake of ease, the relevant info can be found on this Odroid Forums thread.

particularly:

Edited once, last by fTdOmen (August 26, 2016 at 7:22 AM).

wrxtasy is doing 7.1 releases. Don't know the reason for that kind of version numbering.

@fTdOmen: Team membership doesn't matter here. This is a community build subforum and it's an issue of a community build so chewitt is right.

@kmxak: Please refere to the odroid forum thread fTdOmen posted. I'll ping wrxtasy and ask him to add a patch for aml support.

Edited once, last by GDPR-1 (August 26, 2016 at 7:45 AM).