Add KI Plus to supported devices

• I am planning to add support for the KI Plus TV Box (SOC Amlogoc S905) to LibreELEC.
    What can I have to provide for adding a projects/KI_Plus ?
    What config files I have to modify to add this device ?

Thank you developpers for any advice.

Edited once, last by dreambo (May 28, 2016 at 3:44 PM).

• Official Post

If you're familiar with the LE build-system you can look at @kszaq's port for the S805 and the work done by wrxtasy for the C2, and the official project for the WeTek Core. If you're not familiar with the LE build-system that's the first thing to figure out. There is no FAQ or guide to follow for adding new devices, but there is a lot of "prior art" in the build-system and everything is in GitHub. The challenge with most Amlogic devices is u-boot. Every device seems to require different u-boot voodoo.

• Thank you for your advices.
    I am not very familiar with LE build, but while having a look at the project directories I have think that it will not be so difficult, especialy if we have already a port for a device with the same SOC (odroid c2 for example).

I have already done some tests with a projects/PI_Plus inspired from odroid c2 and some other OE project that support KI Plus, but without any success.

If a developper as kszaq or wrxtasy can make just a little guide, it will be really great.

Thank you again.