OFF TOPIC COMPLETELY BUT FYI--> LAKKA

• hi anyone who has knowledge in boot structure in amlogic based devices s8x s9x
    i just find out that LAKKA (retroarch only) linux distro (just like libreelec runs only kodi) is in development
    maybe you could bake this on SD Card to our box, then we will have 3 spectular OSes WOWW
    Lakka - The DIY retro emulation console

ps : mod if you think this thread is inappripriate don't hesitate to delete --> but give time to kszaq, drieschel, alex or anyone to read it :)

thanks and apologize :)

• LE team are familiar with Lakka and it's main developer is part of our extended collaboration team. Lakka is originally derived from OpenELEC but has emphasis on support for older hardware (e.g. 32-bit x86). The GPU/graphics needs for retroplayer are much lower than Kodi which allows Lakka to run on a wider range of low-cost maker-board devices.

• oops, now i know that i'm the one who lived in the cave

chewitt, good news for us we don't need to upgrade VGA Card for just retro game nostalgic , talking Openelec, i really miss Openelec, i used it since 1.2 version and kept it updated until took over by LE

escalade did you say LE with Lakka capabilities so that would mean HTPC+Game in a distro? wow what else can we expected while we can get the best of both world, I will hope LWIDDIF, ALEX, KSZAQ, WRXTASY or anyone else will port this extended edition into amlogic boxes, btw why dont you give some unique name for this, which contain LE and play or retro or something refer to game, i thought "extended" mean something else

Thank you for reading and pointing in the right place :)