RockPi4 support?

• Can you tell WHY it does not bitstream ?? I am guessing are there hardware or license issues...

• Can you tell WHY it does not bitstream ?? I am guessing are there hardware or license issues...

Because no patch for it was added yet.

You can use the same patch as for Allwinner but need to modify it a bit to be compatible with Rockchip devices, which I don't know how to do.

The LE developers first want to add 10-bit, H265, VP9 video playback support for mainline LE before working on audio.

Allwinner: WIP audio passthrough · jernejsk/LibreELEC.tv@87cbddb · GitHub

So it might still take a few months unless someone can adapt jernejsk's kernel patch for Rockchip devices themselves or do it another way.

• Because no patch for it was added yet.

You can use the same patch as for Allwinner but need to modify it a bit to be compatible with Rockchip devices, which I don't know how to do.

The LE developers first want to add 10-bit, H265, VP9 video playback support for mainline LE before working on audio.

Allwinner: WIP audio passthrough · jernejsk/LibreELEC.tv@87cbddb · GitHub

So it might still take a few months unless someone can adapt jernejsk's kernel patch for Rockchip devices themselves or do it another way.

Well....in fact - 2160p@60Hz@10bit@H265is already working on RockPi4 moment as I write....how about moving forward in this :) ??