Netflix support for Wetek Play 1 in LE 9?

• Hi,

Can anybody tell me whether LE 9 is already supporting or will support Netflix on the Wetek Play 1?

If so, will it be supported through the Netflix addon from asciidisco and inputstream? Currently, I am able to login into Netflix by using the Netflix addon, but I can't watch any movie because I don't know, where to get the decoding libraries from.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Thanks for the hint.

The Netflix addon is now running on my wetek play 1. I had to manually install the inputstream adaptive addon, which helped to install the DRM software.

Netflix was stuttering at the beginning on my wetek play 1. So I opened the configuration window of the inputstream plugin and reduced the resolution from max to 480p, which removed all the stuttering and produced a fluid playback. Later, I will try whether it also copes a resolution of 720p.

Thanks for the help.

• I am nevertheless glad that Netflix is running in Kodi on the wetek play 1. It is connected to an older and small 20 inch TV. On that small screen, running only with the 480p resolution does not really constitute a problem IMHO.