How to add watched in Movies

• Hi all,

Kodi 17.6, Estuary, LE 8.2.4.1.force.444.10bit.

When I select Movies in the LHS there are Recently Added and Unwatched Lists on the RHS. How can I add a Watched List as well?

TIA

Greg

• You can install the Library node editor addon from the Kodi repo and define a custom node. I'll warn you that it's not the most simple thing to figure out and the best place to ask for help with that is the Kodi forums (where its creator and others more familiar with it hang out).

• caveat: the editable nodes are the square boxes at the top of the RHS content view (actors, titles, etc.). Creating a new line of thumbnails similar to "in progress" requires core code changes, so that's not possible from node editing.

• caveat: the editable nodes are the square boxes at the top of the RHS content view (actors, titles, etc.). Creating a new line of thumbnails similar to "in progress" requires core code changes, so that's not possible from node editing.

Thanks for that, as I *did not* want to add another content view. I want a new line of thumbnails called "Watched" as once a Movie is watched it no longer has a thumbnail anywhere and you have to go searching if you want to find it. Trying to make life easier for the wife...