No reboot update command (Terminal Emulator)

• Hello and thank you for your answer.

My operating system is android 7.1,i have created an librelec image and by using the terminal emulator app, i am able to boot from it by using the command "reboot update".Every time i reboot my box (Emmc Option),my box defaults in the Libreelec distro (from the sd card) not in android,so i am asking the equivalent of the no reboot update command in the terminal emulator in order to force rebooting from the emmc.

• It's possible to use "autoscript" files to provide uboot with instructions on what to boot (from) but those files do not exist in current 3.14 kernel images and they are compiled scripts (not just plain text files) so there's a little bit of uncharted work involved. If you don't provide instructions uboot will boot from external media if present.

If the slot is "loose" the easier cure is probably to open the case and ensure the connections to the board are soldered properly and the connector tabs that locate the connector housing in the PCB are either tensioned correctly. Or maybe use a hot glue gun to get things under control.