ERROR: CYUVShaderGLSL::CYUVShaderGLSL - failed to open file gl_shader_frag_texture_lim.glsl

• On the main site the developers asked for people to report issues. I download LibreELEC (Leia) v8.90.005 ALPHA – LibreELEC ( libreelec-generic.x86_64-8.90.005.img.gz ), create a new installation image and installed it fresh on a empty drive.

In dmesg i get this error: ERROR: CYUVShaderGLSL::CYUVShaderGLSL - failed to open file gl_shader_frag_texture_lim.glsl

Probably some mesa/opengl thing is not right.

Maybe this have something to do with this issue(from dmesg):

WARNING: Failed to get an OpenGL context supporting core profile 3.2, using legacy mode with reduced feature set

• Is this related to Shader visualization? If so, then it also doesn't work on other distros - this may or may not be fixed by the developer for Kodi 18.

• I dont know what this is about. Its an error in dmesg i report here so that all errors are gone when the stable release is released.

Here the full dmesg with debug output enabled:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't get me wrong but you should be happy that your ~10 years old P8700 with Mobile Intel® GM45 graphics is still supported, albeit with reduced function set.