Early community images for H3, H6 and A64

• lumpi ah, you are on old image... Actually I mentioned the issue, but yes, that's the one. Copy files manually in that file and repeat update again to update few missing things.

BTW, new images use kodi 18.2-rc1 so some things like addons probably need to be updated

OK thanks!

I just copied new kernel and dtb to /flash after downloading tar and then rebooted no its starting with new system

• I just copied new kernel and dtb to /flash after downloading tar and then rebooted no its starting with new system

You should make another update with same update file. U-Boot is not updated in such way. BTW, you are bypassing a lot of checks by such update.

• You should make another update with same update file. U-Boot is not updated in such way. BTW, you are bypassing a lot of checks by such update.

well it did the update after the reboot, as the tar file was still in place, I just copied new Kernel to be able to unpack the tar

BTW bad luck:

Code
    1. LibreELEC:~ # cat /sys/bus/mmc/devices/mmc1\:0001/mmc1\:0001\:1/device
    2. 0xf179

it's definitely a realtek, not yet 100% sure which one...

• Driver for your wifi is not hard to find or even to include it, it's just that it's PITA to maintain it and probably doesn't work with iwd, which is planned to replace wpa_supplicant in near future.

• Driver for your wifi is not hard to find or even to include it, it's just that it's PITA to maintain it and probably doesn't work with iwd, which is planned to replace wpa_supplicant in near future.

replacing wpa_supplicant sounds promising ;)

i can live with my 1m cable its just something to play with :)

• chewitt

Closed the thread.