wifi disconnect and remote control issue on nuc2820

• Hi,

I just installed latest libreelec krypton 17.6 on a nuc2820fykh and have two problems

1. the wifi gets randomly and either I get a "fail" message in the libreelec Connections section, or nothing is show at all. A reconnect in the first case and a reboot on the second case solves the problem for a while

2. I followed the remote control setup on the wiki and it works but I get double pressed. Adding <remotedelay>20</remotedelay> to advancesettings.xml does not help

Can anyone please help me with these problems?

• FYI... Kodi 17 Krypton is a closed book, no new releases for will come for that stable version.

We are currently developing Kodi 18 Leia, which is in our latest two Alpha releases, available via the download page. Try it and see how far the NUC goes with the latest build in terms of wifi and remote issues.

• I have the above nuc, with Leia Alpha & previously Krypton, I used to use wifi, & it seemed pretty solid, mind you it was in the same room as the router, just 2.4 Wifi, with the original pcie card.

I use a Logitech harmony, I choose Intel as the manufacturer, & DN2820FYKH, it works well,

• Klojum Yes, but krypton is still the stable version. Suggesting to move to an alpha version is not the right advice atm. Support is always given to the stable version. I hoped for a tip on configuring wlan from ssh and someone helping me debug the advancesetting. Hop I am not asking for much

• Would like to report that we where both right.

You where right that latest 9.xx.xx version works fine with wlan and remote control

I was right that this is alpha software and lost all the files on the disc due to a bug in the Greek language pack

Luckely I have always a backup and after spending several hours hunting down the bug I am up and running

Impressions so far is that the main problem with kodi 18 are the skins. Almost none works 100% nebula work the best for me but since I like mimic I will live with the sortcommings until the new version

Thanks

• hi im having the same issues with wifi not connecting and the remote error. is there a fix for this ?

Sorry, our crystal ball is not available during the weekend. You will have to give us more info than a simple "It doesn't work". Like full details on the device running LibreELEC.