Trying to get Vorke Z6 plus back to android.

• Hi all,

I flashed My Vorke Z6 Plus S912 to internal memory. Im now having issues with it freezing on the VORKE logo or the LibreELEC logo. Sometimes it boots fine. I was wanting to get it back to Android and see how it runs.

Ive tried different versions of LE but all versions seem to behave the same.

I tried to connect it to USB Burning tool on 2 separate computers and it flashes up connected then disconnects right away.

I also tried the SD card method but the box would not boot.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on what to try or where to seek help.

Thanks

• No sooner than I wrote this I found a guide that solved the issue with my computer constantly disconnecting.

What I didn't know was that the box had to be in recovery mode. To do this I used the most common method which was this:

Use a USB-C M-M both ends and put it in the USB PORT (can't remember which one, only 1 works)

Use a pin to hold the reset button in.

Push the other USB end into your computer with USB burning tool running.

Hold button in for 10 seconds.

Device should now show up and burn as normal.

How to use the Amlogic USB Burning Tool to manually update firmware

• If you fully understand what will happen when you run it then "installtointernal" is a perfect way to run your box.

If you go into it lacking the knowledge of how to flash back to Android (as this user did) then you are not ready to use such a feature and the consequences are entirely on your own head.

i find it regrettable that this useful feature has been taken out because people have misused it.

Shoog

• If you fully understand what will happen when you run it then "installtointernal" is a perfect way to run your box.

I understand fully, I´m IT professional and I´m able to use tools like Amlogic USB burning tool.

But a lot of users don´t know about the risk.

They believe after installation on internal eMMc kodi will run faster and they save money.

Then they want to upgrade KODI 17 to KODI 18 .... and Banggg

I´m running some boxes with stable LE 8.2 on SD card as my daily driver.

And i own a vorke z6 box just for fun and testing CE alpha versions running on SD cards.

If I had LE on internal memory the way to KODI 18(CE) on internal would be no easy way

• I know what I’m doing as well. I have been flashing boxes for many years. This is the first box that has given me issues and I can say that now it is back to android the issue with the freezing is still there on android. So the issue was not with me flashing to internal.

• S912 devices tend to run hotter than S905 devices and "not shortcut shall be avoided" in the pursuit of profit. So check thermal temps are within a sensible range, and if not, crack the box open to make sure there's a heatsink and it's fixed properly.