Xiaomi Mi Box with Libreelec, how?

• Hi, Im about to buy the

Xiaomi Mi Box 4K Android box

It should be ok to run with Libreelec Kodi, but there is only one usb port and no microsd port, If I put LE on a USB stick then there is no more free usb stick to connect portable harddrive...

Is that right, you can not use this android box with external harddrive when running LE on a usb stick?

• There is a method online about how to bypass the bootloader and gain the root.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After rooted, I tried with different versions of Libreelec, but all failed at boot.

Mi box 4 has a S905L chip with 2GM RAM and 8 GM RAM, so I tried meson-gxl-s905x-p212.dtb. However it does not work.

I dig into directory of the box and I found a dtb file in the folder of mi box. But it does not work either. (I attach it here not sure if it useful or not, I have to change the extension to txt to attach the file...)

Any suggestion about how can I make Libreelec work on Mi box ? Thanks in advance.