Nightly build for tinker board disappeared

• Hi guys,

The nightly build for the Asus tinker board disappeared all of the sudden a few days ago from here.

Is there any reason for it? Can I check some other place? Wished I could build it myself, I am just not able to though. :(

• That location contains whatever Jenkins built the previous day (sometimes a few days, sometimes longer). If nothing built, for whatever reasons things sometimes fail to build, nothing (or nothing new) will be there.

• Hi,

Try this site. I receive my tinker board yesterday and I install this release succefully. Remember, it is a work in progress really far from a final release. But it's working well....

I try to install it on emmc without sucess, but on sd card it working without problem.

Index of /test/

• Thanks a lot to both of you.

I will wait, maybe the issue is going to get fixed during the next days/weeks and there will be new builds. The Nightlies are very easy to update, just copy the tar file in the update folder and Libreelec is doing its magic.

Guess that your mentioned builds - mike - are not working without a new installation. If nothing is coming up from Jenkins I will consider it though.

Thanks again for the quick response.

• you can do the same thing with the .img.gz. Just put it in the update folder and reboot. This recipe work with the .tar and the .img.gz

Other solution, use the backup tools to backup your setting. Install libreelec from sratch and restore your backup.

• Thanks for the hint. I just updated with your mentioned version and everything runs even better then the nightlies that Jenkins is building.

CEC-HDMI works, Audio Bitstream seems to work, except DTS-HD but that is alright. Kodi does not even crash anymore after I stop a movie. Feels more like a RC then a alpha. Very nice.