LibreELEC 8.x images for additional dvb drivers

• The solution presented by "Saxnot" worked for me very well! For reasons unknown, both tuners were deactivated in TvHeadend after the update. Activating the tuners by klicking the checkboxes solved the problem.

• Hi every one, and big thanks to CvH for his work.

I use his images for a long time to make my TBS 6280 work.

Two problems for me with this latest version :

- My MCE remote is very sensitive. One pressure makes the cursor move twice.

The solution is to unplug my IR receptor and re-plug it.

- The "auto suspend on inactivity", makes my kodi not responding, but the power supply still be on.

Have to hard reboot.

Sorry for my english, I'm not used to write in this language.

• Great work.

I have been successfully using the 7.0.2 DVB build for around a year now. It recognises my dvbSKY s850 card and my Hauppauge dvb-T card. i also have a HDstar external USB DVB-s tuner which works.

I was really excited when the new 8.1.1 build came out but on initial testing no configuration seems to detect the dvbSKY s850 card. Any idea if this can ever be remedied ?

Stephen

• - My MCE remote is very sensitive. One pressure makes the cursor move twice.

The solution is to unplug my IR receptor and re-plug it.

Try to disable LIRC in the Libreelec settings, I think it's somewhere in services.

MCE remotes are handled by kernel now. Had the same problem.

Anyone out there using a Cine S2 V7 with the 8.1.1 build? Is it working?

• Try to disable LIRC in the Libreelec settings, I think it's somewhere in services.

MCE remotes are handled by kernel now. Had the same problem.

Anyone out there using a Cine S2 V7 with the 8.1.1 build? Is it working?

Yeh that's work fine.

thx

• I was hoping the CrazyCat driver would let me use the ir receiver on my TBS saa7160 based card, like it does for LibreELEC 7. Seems it doesn't :-(, although everything else works fine.

I know the open source TBS drivers don't support the ir receiver, that's why I have been waiting for CVH's LibreELEC 8 release.

• Release 8.2.0 (.1 for RPi)

Index of /LibreELEC/8.2_Krypton/8.2.0/

All dvb drivers are latest versions available. This build still has the new addon system that is coming with LE9 and has a new addon named DVB Drivers (this will change a bit in future).

http://cvh.libreelec.tv/LibreELEC/8.2_Krypton/dvb-addons-howto.mp4

(I will update the first post etc the next day if no problems appear)

• I'm going to try that tomorrow. My girl is watching TV right now :D

Just read that the guys from german vdr-board managed that all the DD stuff will be included in kernel 4.14.

• Sadly also with latest kernel drivers no tuner is showing up in tvheadend, I'm sorry to say that I had no time to investigate logfiles.

Will stay on 8.1.0 in the meantime.

• It's relatively new, alltough they released the V7a some days after I purchased my DD Cine S2 V7.

Don't know when I have time to check logs and so on, but I will report back.

• I have installed LibreELEC 8.2.0 on an USB-Stick on an PC.

After many trial, I managed to install TVheadend 4.3 from zip-file and PVR IPTV simple client 5.2.1 via add-ons.

Neither Radio nor TV-chanels apear. I asume my installed version has none.

My system caracteristics are:

PC with Pertium G3220 (2core)

TV-Tuner PC-card DD cine v7 Advanced

LibreELEC 8.2.0 (kernel Linux 4.11.12)

Build Kodi 17.5 25.Oct 2017

LibreELEC 8.2.0

TVheadend 4.3

PVR IPTV simple Client 5.2.1

I assume, that I have to wait until the drivers are availabe.

My questions are: - can I use an earlier version of LibreELEC?

- Where will the new DD-drivers will be found?

Many Thanks to CvH for the programming effort, Good Success!