Request for A LiberELEC build for Half MXIII and M8S.

• Hi all..

i have here an box named MXIII 4K but there is something not right..
    In the past i had manny troubles to find a good rom for this box.. When i tried to Flash this box with a rom or openelec build for MXIII i bricked this box..
    The only way to recove this box was to flash it with an M8S Android rom... and from there i could flash The box with an OpenElec version 6.0.0.2 also for an M8S box.
    On this build the box wil run 99% okay.. All i had to do was change remote.config and box is up and running..

It seems my MXIII has a diffrent CPU proberly the S812 ( same as the M8S ). And the wifi chipset is the ap6330. And has 2 GB of ram.
    On the pcb it says MXIII Version 2...
    The remote controler is 100% same as used for the MXIII G

Now here come's.. With this 6.0.0.2 OpenElec build the OS only seeing 1 gb of ram... while this box in android 100% Sure has 2 GB of ram...
    Is here someone who can and is willing to make a LibreElec build for this box..???
    If Any extra info is needed i wil ofcourse provide this.. i do have by now a copy of the stock rom , a copy of the OpenElec build i have used.. And also Pictures of the board, Remote etc..
    Thank you in advanged..

Greetz Ozzy..

Edited once, last by Mr Ozzy (August 15, 2016 at 6:07 PM).

• You have to know your chip.
    I believe you have an s802 chip but i cannot confirm this as that box is a serious clone done by a lot of chinese sellers.
    Open the box carefully and confirm your chip.
    If you have android get the App called CPU-Z and see what that reads your chip as.
    Good luck.

• @ Kostaman..

Hi thank you for your respond..

My chip is a s812..

The problem with this box.. it isnt a normal MXIII 1GB And it is not a MXIII-G 2GB

It is more like a something in between.. Like An MXIII-G but without the gigalan..

Best regards Ozzy.

Edited once, last by Mr Ozzy (August 15, 2016 at 3:21 PM).

• Did you try my build? Especially the last one in the testing folder under S82 could be interesting for you.

PS. Here is the link: Index of /LibreElec/S82/testing

Edited once, last by drieschel (August 15, 2016 at 3:56 PM).

• SpecificatiesIn de verkoop vanaf2016-01TV BoxModelM8SCPUAmlogic S812 Quad Core 2GHz (Cortex-A9)GPUOcto-Core Mali-450CPU-typeQuadcoreRAM2GB DDR3ROM8GB NAND FlashMax. uitgebreide capaciteit32GbBesturingssysteemAndroid 4.4Draadloze connectiviteitBluetooth 4.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-FiOndersteund videobestandstypeVOB, WMV, TS, MPG, ASF, MPEG, MKV, DAT, FLV, MOV, AVI, ISOOndersteund audiobestandstypeMP3, DTS, AC3, AAC, APE, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMAOndersteund beeldbestandstypeJPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMPPoortenDC Port × 1, USB-poort × 2, TF Kaart slot × 1, RJ-45 port × 1, HDMI-poort × 1BedieningstaalEngelsVermogenDC 5V, 2A adapter includedCertificatenCEAfstandsbedieningInbegrepenkleurzwartAfmetingen(cm)31*16*6.5Netto gewicht (kg)0.5Air Mouse / KeyboardModelI8Werkingsbereik (m)15M (Without barrier)batterijBatterijCompatibiliteitLinux, Android, OS X, WindowskleurzwartAfmetingen(cm)14.7 * 9.75 * 1.9Netto gewicht (kg)0.15AlgemeenTypeTV Box + KeyboardPakket InhoudGebruikershandleiding × 1, Air Mouse × 1, Afstandsbediening × 1, TV Box × 1,Stroom Adapter × 1, Hdmi-Kabel × 1

• yes i did try it but it won't startup again.
    sorry for the messy info
    here's a link where i did buy it.

** REMOVED 'FULLY LOADED' BOX LINK **

[hr]
    here is a pict of the pcb

M10&m8s pcb with 2Gb / 8 Gb and a s812 and a realtek rtl8188tve wifi on it can i put this built 2 on it?

its working with android now but internet keeps faling out and no wifi mmmmmm
    any idea's

Edited once, last by doggie (August 24, 2016 at 9:53 PM).

• Mr Ozzy,

Do you mind helping me? I have the same box as you. I would like to move to Libreelec now.

Our box does not have a reset button. I keep reading different post. It seems that you are able to get it working. Would you be able to help me out by providing the steps on how you get it loaded with libreelec?

Thank you in advance.