Posts by Jammey1928

Thanks for the info, the box I have is actually my friends, its still on android, so I am wary of installing libreelec on it, I tried loading the IMG file so I could dual boot and not risk bricking it but box just gets stuck at boot logo. Its the s812_m8c 1g by Tronfy.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Which version did you try for TRMK1? I have the m8c and was wondering which image to try.

I thought this might be a good place to ask. The box was broke out of the box it was stuck on the bootloader. Tried the firmware for box on SD card but it complained of errors in recovery. Then seen there was an image on XDA for the 2gb version which also worked on 1gb. Tried flashing it on USB burning tool but it gets stuck at 9%. What would I need to create a bootable SD card or any other ideas?

Its for a friend trying to spare him expense. Just dug out an edimax dongle and it showed up in wireless and connected. All looks good for now, thanks for your help.

Use the LibreELEC installer to install an alpha version then upgrade to this retroplayer version

Thanks, I just done this now.

[hr]
    I can't install any emulators, I get dependencies not met. Will I have to hard reset or there any other work arounds, thanks.

[hr]
    I can't install any emulators, I get dependencies not met. Will I have to hard reset or there any other work arounds, thanks.

Hello, I download latest build for generic version but its a tarball. How do I install this on my machine? Thanks

[hr]

Hello, I downloaded latest build for generic version but its a tarball. How do I install this on my machine? Thanks

I am using the a95x box on the recommended version for booting box from cold. It reboots and shutdowns OK but won't start up after it powers up. Are people using the original remote.conf are the default one with libreelec?