Bootlin Libreelec test images

• Did you know if the SOC Allwinner A31s is supported or will be supported in the future?

I don't have any board with A31s, so someone else would need to contribute changes needed to support it. From what I know, not much is needed.

• I finally had enough time to fix playback issues in Kodi (but not in driver!). So, is there any interest in preview image? If so, I can open new thread with all the details and links for downloading.

• I finally had enough time to fix playback issues in Kodi (but not in driver!). So, is there any interest in preview image? If so, I can open new thread with all the details and links for downloading.

jernej preview image please

• Me too please. I have 3 Orange pi : Orange pi One, Orange Pi PC and Orange Pi PC plus (with emmc) I don't need the three image for the three models only one of the three is absolutly enough for me.

Libreelec : Odroid C1+ ; Odroid C2 ; Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 ; M8S-S812 ; A95X-S905X ; GT1-S912

Divers : Xiaomi mi box ; Rock 64 ; RockPro64 ; Minix U9-H (x2); Orange pi pc ; Orange pi pc+ ; Orange pi one

• Hello !

Check this thread Very early community images for H3

You will find the link for the new release... It's a pre-alpha release, but it's the future !!!

Libreelec : Odroid C1+ ; Odroid C2 ; Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 ; M8S-S812 ; A95X-S905X ; GT1-S912

Divers : Xiaomi mi box ; Rock 64 ; RockPro64 ; Minix U9-H (x2); Orange pi pc ; Orange pi pc+ ; Orange pi one

• I connect to Opi with windows. And I try copy update file but Update folder on sdcard has only 23 MB available space and it's full. Any help? I use 32GB sdcard. OrangePi plus 2.

Sry for bad en.

• I connect to Opi with windows. And I try copy update file but Update folder on sdcard has only 23 MB available space and it's full. Any help? I use 32GB sdcard.

You see EXT4 partition on Windows? Anyway, you have to do first run after flashing image to be expanded to whole card.

• Fantastic work with Libreelec / H3.

I have added support for the H5 for test purposes: GitHub - noblock/LibreELEC.tv: H5 Support / Test -- Just enough OS for KODI

Now the mali driver crashes quickly at the kernel level on my board.

[ 23.123122] Mali: ERR: LibreELEC-90/build.LibreELEC-H5.arm-9.0-devel/gpu-sunxi-r9p0-01rel0/driver/src/devicedrv/mali//common/mali_mmu.c

[ 23.123134] mali_mmu_raw_reset() 270

[ 23.123134]

[ 23.123138] ASSERT failed: 0xCAFEB000 == mali_hw_core_register_read(&mmu->hw_core, MALI_MMU_REGISTER_DTE_ADDR)

Maybe the hardware configuration. Any help/test welcome.

Edited once, last by noblock ().