Movies being added that do not exist in source

• I’ve a NAS with a folder named Movies.

I’ve added that lovation as a source.

When I refresh the movie library it looks like all the movies that exist on the scraper are being added. Eg 112 113 and much more movies that I don’t own.

When I clean my library they disappear. But the next time I refresh they all come back.

Help!! It drives me crazy 😄

• Hi

They have various names.

eg The Fast and the Furious.mkv and The.green.mile(year)1080p.mkv etc.

I’ve used it that way allways. Bur now since a reinstall it makes up movies that I don’t have.

• Personally, I remove any dots resolution size (1080p) etc but add the date.

So. The Green Mile (1999)

There are bulk renamers around.

Once you have renamed them, reselect the source again with the type changed from movies to none, save, then it will clean up the database.

Then scan again, try a few folders first

I also run movies via mkvtoolnix to remove foreign audio or subtitles,

• bubblegum57

Yeah I did that in the past as well, but since libreelec is smart enough to read the correct names I no longer bothered.
    Now al of the sudden this happens. And renaming the movies doesn't look like it is gonna solve this problem.

My library now sais I have 502 murder on flight, otter 501, 500 miles etc I have never even heard of these movies :)

Iridium

ls -la nfs://10.0.1.15/nfs/Media/Movies/ | paste

gives the following error:

ls: nfs://10.0.1.15/nfs/Media/Movies/: No such file or directory

• bubblegum57

Yes, I've installed Backup and Keymapper and a subtitle (opensubtitles.org) addon.
    I was just wondering if the dependencies from Horizon (skin) could be the problem.
    Because I've installed all of those...

• I've found the problem and the solution!

I also have a USB disk attached containing my UHD movies.
    Last night I added a folder (skin backup) to that USB disk.
    Apparently the files in that folder were mistakenly seen as movies and thus added to my library.

PEBKAC :saint:

• Official Post

I’ll never understand how ...

blanco12 : This is your 4th, really, off-the-chart post you entered on this forum. If this is all you have to offer, then I suggest you simply stop doing what you are doing. It's annoying, and not even remotely funny.

You're welcome to enter into meaningful discussions on LibreELEC and Kodi related topics. So far, you haven't shown any intend to do that.