[Remote controls] Context | List | Info button not working in LibreELEC

• I have several remote controls which dont seem to work right. The button shown in the attached photo works in Kodi on a desktop PC, but the same button does not work if the remote is connected to a device running LibreELEC. (This button is equivalent to a long press of the OK button and it displays the Info|Settings menu for individual add-ons.)

• Thanks for the tip -- it's nice to see that you can assign actions to those colored Teletext keys. But I dont see the Listbox / Menu key in the Keymap Editor, so I cannot assign a function to it. Incidentally, I discovered the problem is even worse on a Mac: the back button on the remote does not function either, in addition to that menu key. So the default key map for USB keyboards in Windows somehow needs to be duplicated on Mac and Linux. In the interest of being more user friendly, I think it would make sense if the key mapping for remote controls was standardized across Kodi on all platforms, to every extent possible, so you dont need separate documentation for each platform, and everything "just works".

• I am updating this thread to document another symptom of the same bug:

The YouTube playback speed control works on the desktop PC, but the same remote and keymap file does not work in YouTube on LibreELEC.

note: I dont really need to map both key pairs here ... I just did it to verify that neither one works.