Can no longer download subtitles or torrents

• As of yesterday I haven't been able to download subtitles through the OpenSubtitles add-on to my external hard drive. I get a "Failed to download subtitle" message.

Transmission has also stopped downloading torrents and tells me that there is no more space on the external hard drive, despite there being plenty of space.

I think there is some kind of permissions issue preventing LibreELEC from writing to the external hard drive.

How do I resolve this? This happens both with my external NTFS hard drive and another FAT32 flash drive, so I don't think it's particular to any one drive.

I am running LE on a Raspberry Pi 3.

Code
    cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit
    journalctl -a | pastebinit
    df -h | pastebinit

then post the output.

• Oh! Good find! Will get on that. :D

I'm not sure what it is full with since I use external storage exclusively and haven't put anything on the SD card other than LE.

• I checked every single folder in /storage and all of them are empty. I'm not sure what is filling my SD card.

EDIT: I haven't checked the hidden folders like .kodi, but I'm not sure how to find out which files in those folders are consuming the most space.

• OK I got it. It seems that after a recent factory reset I had not configured Transmission to download to the external hard drive and it was instead downloading to my SD card.

• Maybe try something like:

Code
    find /storage/.kodi -type d -print0 | xargs -0 du -sm | sort -k1n

Pastebin the output if you're not sure.

Edit: OK, you found it.