I hope this is a simple one. I'm very new to linux so i'm probably doing something stupid, please help
I am currently trying to create a script to refresh my dvbsky drivers on resume, currently on resume I get 'not tuner available' error.
I have created the following script here /storage/.config/sleep.d. But on resume/sleep I get the following errors Jul 12 11:13:52 media systemd-sleep: /storage/.config/sleep.d/01-dvb.power: line 3: syntax error: unexpected word (expecting "in")
This is the script, any help would be greatly appreciated.
- case "$1" in
- echo "pre" >> "/tmp/dvb-power.log"
- # unload services and drivers
- systemctl stop service.tvheadend42
- rmmod rc_dvbsky
- rmmod smipcie
- rmmod m88ds3103
- rmmod dvb_core
- echo "post" >> "/tmp/dvb-power.log"
- # load services and drivers
- modprobe rc_dvbsky
- modprobe smipcie
- modprobe m88ds3103
- modprobe dvb_core
- systemctl start service.tvheadend42