LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• Code
    Have you used the default qt-config.ini without changing values?

Yes, the first run...

What's the output of your citra_log.txt logfile? It's located in \\your-htpc\Configfiles\citra-emu\log

Anyway delete the file qt-config.ini apply an update so it's restored an default settings and re-run the emulator without altering any config options.

• Well this line is bulls**t ^^

[ 0.000100] Config <Info> core/settings.cpp:LogSetting:47: Audio_OutputDevice: sdl2

this should be something like "auto" -> sdl2 is fine for the engine cause it's the software backend but not for the device.

• Deleted the file, reboot... new qt-config.ini... Same sh#t :)

- no sound

- menu to big for my tv...

Because the menu does not fit,I can't access the settings

i will wait for a new version of citra... i give up..

Edit:

I have ordered new hardware..(MB,CPU,MEM)

I'm going to do a clean install with that...and use the iGPU.

• If you start with a clean qt-config whats the output of your log? Your log tells me either Audio_OutputDevice: or Audio_OutputDevice: sdl2 while mine looks like [ 0.000127] Config <Info> core/settings.cpp:LogSetting:47: Audio_OutputDevice: auto

So with a standard config file the device "can't" or at least should not be empty or sdl2 ://shrug

[Audio]

enable_audio_stretching=true

enable_audio_stretching\default=true

output_device=auto

output_device\default=true

output_engine=sdl2

output_engine\default=false

volume=@Variant(\0\0\0\x87?\x80\0\0)

volume\default=true

About the menues... look at these (crappy) pictures. One shows citra when the TV is set to "nativ" mode and the other is set to "wide-screen" so even without a single changed setting in citra the menues are gone. So I guess the TV itself can be responsible for this.

7A7EFOw.jpg

If8SxM7.jpg

• A clean qt-config output of my log is the same as yours... But no sound.

The Menu's are to big to fit in the screen, it shows online the bottem of them.

You could try to adjust the DPI to resize the menus:

Xorg - ArchWiki

Btw. your i5 has an IGP & your mainboard a HDMI output so have you treied to run citra without the GTX card? Also it should be possible to output the sound over onboard HDMI and still use the GTX as video output.

• Beta 09a is online:

• updated to latest LE9.0 upstream
    • updated Generic/RPi kernel to 4.18.11
    • updated to SDL2 2.0.9-dev
    • updated several libretro-cores
    • updated dolphin & citra
    • updated citra start script -> force SDL2 audio engine
    • added back libretro-citra
    • added libretro-mame2010 to KVIM & RPi builds
    • fixed genesis gx plus for non RPi arm builds
  • Btw. your i5 has an IGP & your mainboard a HDMI output so have you treied to run citra without the GTX card? Also it should be possible to output the sound over onboard HDMI and still use the GTX as video output.

The problem is that onboard hdmi is not working,the hardware is broken.

• I know, but the new hardware arrive today. So I will do a clean new install on that.

And the sound is not the biggest problem, the menu need to be there complete. So I can setup the hardware right.

• Yes, I read about those plans but I don't think anyone has been willing to actually work on it. The internal scraper works good enough now, and it supports some systems that sselphs' doesn't. It doesn't support video previews though. RetroPie uses scripts to set it up indeed.