LibreELEC-RR 9.x [ Emulationstation | Retroarch | Pegasus | DolphinQT | Moonlight | Chrome | Spotify ]

• I have this build installed and it works great but i use a different skin on it (eminence 2) and cant seem to add the shortcuts to the apps like Retroarch to my skin and the apps do not show up in addons or programs.

i assume that i need the path to the app to make this possible, anyone have any ideas or a way to do this?

edit - so i read and read and read... but i failed to look at the post above mine .... i got it working

Thanks

Edited once, last by nlibby: i dumb (December 9, 2018 at 5:13 AM).

• so trying to update to RC2a i recontered the need for a larger FAT Partition, atm im too tired to think properly, (after a Pipe freeze up then potentially w/ my brother might be doing something Dumb enough to get both our keisters evicted monday, its been a little bit stressfull today)

the only tool i have that'll resize EXT4 from windows (i really have desire to make the half-arse methods of using a gparted like alternative in OSX) is "Disk Genius" (Paragon crashes before attempting Any resizing, Minitool Wizard refuses to try im guessing ext4 resizing is locked to Pro versions) giving me errors indicating i need to run fsck before attempting resizing again. problem being i dont know how to w/ RR get it to forcibly at boot do so before /storage (ext4 file system) gets mounted

any way to flat out just backup my plugin data (Twitch/Youtube/Netflix) for restoring later where i can just wipe it clean and flash it w/ RC2a? (that being if your .img of it allready has an enlarged /boot (or in how you got it setup /flash) partition 5schatten

• so trying to update to RC2a i recontered the need for a larger FAT Partition, atm im too tired to think properly, (after a Pipe freeze up then potentially w/ my brother might be doing something Dumb enough to get both our keisters evicted monday, its been a little bit stressfull today)

the only tool i have that'll resize EXT4 from windows (i really have desire to make the half-arse methods of using a gparted like alternative in OSX) is "Disk Genius" (Paragon crashes before attempting Any resizing, Minitool Wizard refuses to try im guessing ext4 resizing is locked to Pro versions) giving me errors indicating i need to run fsck before attempting resizing again. problem being i dont know how to w/ RR get it to forcibly at boot do so before /storage (ext4 file system) gets mounted

any way to flat out just backup my plugin data (Twitch/Youtube/Netflix) for restoring later where i can just wipe it clean and flash it w/ RC2a? (that being if your .img of it allready has an enlarged /boot (or in how you got it setup /flash) partition 5schatten

Well just use the built in backup function of LE grab the backup make a clean install and restore it. On the other hand setting up 3 Addons is not worth the hazzle if you ask me. I mean you basically have to add a repo, install the addon & enter your user name. My build is based on LE 9.0 upstream so any addon & LE setting should still be compatible.

• Well just use the built in backup function of LE grab the backup make a clean install and restore it. On the other hand setting up 3 Addons is not worth the hazzle if you ask me. I mean you basically have to add a repo, install the addon & enter your user name. My build is based on LE 9.0 upstream so any addon & LE setting should still be compatible.

just up n did that copied my backup folder, backed up my ROMs (im going to bet i may need to Remake any symlinks for Amiberry and everything, i dont remember what page back in this thread you helped me w/ that in regards to whdload that is.. and was one of the bigger reasons i wante dto avoid a backup n reflash. that and adding my Youtube API Keys to get around the default Addon one that gets Query limited by everyone that uses the Kodi add-on)

but Off the Pi still suffers from one annoyance i've had since day one ! its analog out continues to be a Pain in my backside. (i use my 3B+ in a room as i've mentioned a few times before w/ a lot of pre-HD Consoles) and testing audio after a restart i got a annoying bug which cleared up after changing audio devices and a few more reboots.

"Pitch Change upon Setting to Pi: Analog"

that was however the first time not only was it accompanied by a pitch change that didnt want to go away after the first reboot, but there was studder in audio hissing popping that didnt clear up till the pitch change did. i know there's not much you can do in the future to mitigate it 5schatten given im likely one of verry few use edge cases that uses Reborn Remix in this manner. (or that you even have a Zune or compatible "Tip Ring Ring Sleeve" Cable for the Pi and tv to test with. but anyway now to copy my settings and Rom folders back over and i should be good as gold for a long while or till the next big update that requires an even larger FAT partition.

• just up n did that copied my backup folder, backed up my ROMs (im going to bet i may need to Remake any symlinks for Amiberry and everything, i dont remember what page back in this thread you helped me w/ that in regards to whdload that is.. and was one of the bigger reasons i wante dto avoid a backup n reflash. that and adding my Youtube API Keys to get around the default Addon one that gets Query limited by everyone that uses the Kodi add-on)

but Off the Pi still suffers from one annoyance i've had since day one ! its analog out continues to be a Pain in my backside. (i use my 3B+ in a room as i've mentioned a few times before w/ a lot of pre-HD Consoles) and testing audio after a restart i got a annoying bug which cleared up after changing audio devices and a few more reboots.

"Pitch Change upon Setting to Pi: Analog"

that was however the first time not only was it accompanied by a pitch change that didnt want to go away after the first reboot, but there was studder in audio hissing popping that didnt clear up till the pitch change did. i know there's not much you can do in the future to mitigate it 5schatten given im likely one of verry few use edge cases that uses Reborn Remix in this manner. (or that you even have a Zune or compatible "Tip Ring Ring Sleeve" Cable for the Pi and tv to test with. but anyway now to copy my settings and Rom folders back over and i should be good as gold for a long while or till the next big update that requires an even larger FAT partition.

Well I guess you could get an usb soundcard to get rid of these problems since the RPi is know for having crappy analog audio output. If you place your Kickstarts in /storage/roms/bios/Kickstarts you don't have to create any symlinks. Considering that my builds now cover almost all emulators worth running and come with Qt & soundfonds included it's highly unlikely that the size will ever exceed 1GB. The 512MB system partition is just just a relict back from the good old days of 1GB emmc stuff if you ask me. Even Vanilla LE can run tight on space on debug builds and some LE devs also were open for an increased partition size. But since it's not needed for basic installations it has not been changed.

Anyway it's not a big deal to backup LE9 alpha stuff and restored it since addons should be compatible.

• Picodrive is not included in my builds. You've bios files for each system? Sega - MS/GG/MD/CD (Genesis Plus GX) - Libretro Docs

Logfiles. Sonic is tested & works on my Vim (S905X) hastebin

How do I create the Retroarch log you attached? My bios files are correct for each system. MD's TMMS startup rom is optional. Sonic and other games still crash. Please advise. I might be able to find something if I can log. Thanks again :)

• How do I create the Retroarch log you attached? My bios files are correct for each system. MD's TMMS startup rom is optional. Sonic and other games still crash. Please advise. I might be able to find something if I can log. Thanks again :)

Well there is a guide how to provide logs right above the download links...

• i have noticed something strange, that wasn't occurring w/ the beta builds.

the CRT TV i use kinda needs replacing (it has an overscan problem and display goes outside the screen somewhat. ) so i haveto w/ alot of systems, make adjustments where possible. The Pi? its been bit of a handfull, w/ the beta builds of RR i only had to set video Overscan adjustments once, and that was the end of it. Now, its resetting on every reboot. what changed since Beta 16 to RC 2a in regards to to video calibration? and for any logs you'd need which one would be helpful?

• i have noticed something strange, that wasn't occurring w/ the beta builds.

the CRT TV i use kinda needs replacing (it has an overscan problem and display goes outside the screen somewhat. ) so i haveto w/ alot of systems, make adjustments where possible. The Pi? its been bit of a handfull, w/ the beta builds of RR i only had to set video Overscan adjustments once, and that was the end of it. Now, its resetting on every reboot. what changed since Beta 16 to RC 2a in regards to to video calibration? and for any logs you'd need which one would be helpful?

Well where do you have to set overscan again after every reboot?