Posts by nlibby

I have this build installed and it works great but i use a different skin on it (eminence 2) and cant seem to add the shortcuts to the apps like Retroarch to my skin and the apps do not show up in addons or programs.

i assume that i need the path to the app to make this possible, anyone have any ideas or a way to do this?

edit - so i read and read and read... but i failed to look at the post above mine .... i got it working

Thanks

I have been looking to get 60HZ working on my new Intel NUC and have been doing alot of research into the steps to get the option added via running lines of code in xrandr and adding them to to autostart.sh but i have had zero luck getting the 60HZ option to work...

does anyone else have a NUC8i3 or similar and has gotten 60HZ working and would be willing to give me a hand to get mine working?

any help would be appreciated

I have tried adding

1. xrandr --newmode "3840x2160p60" 593.41 3840 4016 4104 4400 2160 2168 2178 2250 +hsync +vsync
    2. xrandr --addmode DP1 3840x2160p60

with no luck just a black screen when i select 59.94Hz that shows up

my xrandr output with the above lines added to autostart.sh is

and without the lines in autostart.sh is

If all else fails i plan to go get a USB-C (DP) to HDMI 2.0a adapter that supports 4k at 60HZ as i have read that it tends to work without any modification, obviously i would much rather not have to buy another cable if it is not needed..

After watching an hour long video if I go to watch another one the system will not play it at all, i can see the time ticking by and the system still responds (i can stop it and go through menus) but it will not start to play another video till i re-boot the system...

I am running the newest LibreElec on a Wetek Play 2 (directly installed on internal memory), I have in the past week reinstalled the OS to test if it is just a software issue but the issue persisted with no luck, and i have tested play back on other devices to see if it is a network issue but it seems isolated to this device.

here is my log - http://ix.io/1agw

Any Ideas?