NUC7i5BNH

• Official Post

Kodi 18 Alpha and HDR are still very much a work-in-progress, but yes... The "latest" build is indeed the correct one.

• Marciano , i am planing to get same Nuc you have, what LE version you are using , is DP to HDMI issue sorted out or not yet ?

regsards

i’m running LE9 milhouse testbuilds wich is running fine.

I have only one issue with vaapi deinterlace with live tv but that is a known bug.

• i’m running LE9 milhouse testbuilds wich is running fine.

I have only one issue with vaapi deinterlace with live tv but that is a known bug.

hi Marciano, so just to be clear you are using the intel nuc7i5bnh with the latest millhouse builds and you arent seeing any playback issues with HDR 10 bit media?.im asking as i have been seeing strange colour banding and washed out playback on the latest stable LE and wondered if its worth switching to the alpha releases to give it a try, so i would love to hear your feedback before i take the leap and reconfigure what is a mostly (ignoring 4k playback) working system.

• hi Marciano, so just to be clear you are using the intel nuc7i5bnh with the latest millhouse builds and you arent seeing any playback issues with HDR 10 bit media?.im asking as i have been seeing strange colour banding and washed out playback on the latest stable LE and wondered if its worth switching to the alpha releases to give it a try, so i would love to hear your feedback before i take the leap and reconfigure what is a mostly (ignoring 4k playback) working system.

Sorry i don't know if HDR 10 bit work cause don't have a 4K HDR 10bit TV yet.

But HD audio passtrough is working fine.

Overall the latest milhouse are working fine on my nuc.

• Hello Marciano !

I am using a NUC7i3DNHE - should be similar to your nuc7i5bnh. Currently I use Milllhouse LE9 #0720, but HD Audio passtrough is not working.

Just for testing I installed WIN10 with latest Driver and officiel LE 8.2.5 - HD Audio passthrough is working fine ...

What do I wrong with the Millhouse release ?

Best regards,

jack_d !