Is it possible to install Deluge?

• After trying Tranmissions (it works funny sometimes, changing the download directories and has few settings), rtorrent+rutorrent (some rutorrent addon destroyed all my seeding torrents, plus rutorrent is not working in LibreELEC so it seems it has no maintenance); I tried Deluge and I loved it.

Can it be installed on LibreELEC as it can be, for example, on Raspbian?

Best regards

• AFAICT you have to install deluge via apt-get on raspbian. That's not possible with LibreELEC as it has no apt-get. LibreELEC can't install any software beside Kodi unless you compile from source and add what you want or it's probably available as an add-on.

I can't find anything on the official repositories, so I guess, we can say it's not possible.

Sorry

Greetings

• AFAICT you have to install deluge via apt-get on raspbian. That's not possible with LibreELEC as it has no apt-get. LibreELEC can't install any software beside Kodi unless you compile from source and add what you want or it's probably available as an add-on.

I can't find anything on the official repositories, so I guess, we can say it's not possible.

Sorry

Greetings

Thank you, David.

• After trying Tranmissions (it works funny sometimes, changing the download directories and has few settings), rtorrent+rutorrent (some rutorrent addon destroyed all my seeding torrents, plus rutorrent is not working in LibreELEC so it seems it has no maintenance); I tried Deluge and I loved it.

Can it be installed on LibreELEC as it can be, for example, on Raspbian?

It's not possible to install it directly (as above) and we have no plans to add torrent client apps to our add-on repo (we're a media distro and these apps are used to steal media) but if you're using Generic/RPi/imx6 we support docker and someone has probably created a docker container for the app.