A few questions about LibreELEC

• Hello

I have Raspberry Pi 3 B + and the LibreElec system installed

I need some advice and tips on how to deal with some problems -

1. Is the libreelec system in 2 versions? 32 and 64bit? On the page from what I saw is one version, how to check what version I have installedon a

raspberry?

2. How to run websites on libreelec.

3. What to do to make the video player play video files from the pendrive over and over again, currently I have that after playing all the videos from the folder stops play.

4. Problem with stream from Youtube. When I start a given live channel, eg (Nasa Earth), stream starts for 2-3 seconds and then stops picture, it turns off and nothing else happens - what could be the reason? What programs do you recommend for stream? Log from my berry here http://ix.io/1a27

5. How do I run the kodi or alexa voice control?

6. Is it possible to run emulators for libreelec games consoles? If so, how to do it.

7. How to check / save logs for libreelec?

If any topics have been repeated, I apologize in this situation, I would ask for links to specific threads.

Regards

Edited once, last by illusion (May 11, 2018 at 1:14 PM).

• Official Post

1) That all depends on the hardware you will run LibreELEC on. Generic x86 Intel has a 64bit-only build, while other hardware boards have 32bit builds. There is no specific 64bit build for the RPi3B+.

2) There is a LAMPP package available somewhere, you could try that. There is also Docker support in LibreELEC, so you may want to look at that.

3) Running a playlist at start-up with the repeat mode on should be possible.

4) 15:12:17.094 T:1944764416 NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Please enable debugging, restart your Kodi, and reproduce the error. Debug logs tend to give more detailed information.

5) That'll only work in Android AFAIK.

6) There are LibreELEC builds with a focus on game emulator and such. Not really my cup of tea.

7) To get your kodi.log file the quickest, log in via SSH into your LibreELEC device, and type the following command:

pastebinit ~/.kodi/temp/kodi.log

And paste the returned URL here in the forum thread.

• Same thing happening to me with live Youtube streams (noticed that yesterday during Falcon9 launch, confirmed today while trying to watch 24Hrs of Nurburgring). Either 3 seconds stutter for a few times and then I'm launched back to the YT plugin main screen or it gets stuck on "Buffering 0%" (sometimes "21%"). This is a log from a "0%" occurence:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have no problems with non-live videos, can stream simultaneously 50 or 70 in HD on my 1Gbps connection. Live doesn't work though.

(first post, so hello all)

• I don't have this issue on any of my computers, though. N24 stream launches instantly in 1080 just fine on my Mac, the same YT URL is non-watchable on the TV with my C2 and Libreelec + YT add-on.

Edited once, last by TheWojtek (May 13, 2018 at 2:38 AM).