Posts by illusion

does not work, it seems to me that there is a problem with a line of code entered correctly with the ip address.

rtsp: //192.168.0.7: 8080 / - and try it too

Chewit - No kodi debug log = No problem i need to off debug log?

I make debug off and have communicate (cant find next possition to play), i look if i off my web ip camera on phone, kodi show another communicate (launch it pops up that it can not be played)

Hello, I created the file name.strm I pasted the address to it (http: // 192.168.0.7) I copied it to libreelec and when trying to launch it pops up that it can not be played.

I use a Sony Z2 smartphone and a WEBCAM IP application as a camera, do you know why I can not play live stream? The stream normally works on the computer.

I need a custom image because I need to configure the stream option, etc. to make everything work as it should. Will the LE picture with changed configuration be a problem with the clean image? How do you arrange a rebranding or can you ask for contact with a person with whom I could talk about it and get along?

Hello

1. Is it possible to run a remote camera connected to wi-fi on libreelec?

It is specifically to activate the image from the camera from my child's room through libreelec so that I can see it on a regular basis.

2. whether you can run your own streama on libreelec? It's best if it could be done through Youtube. I would like you to recommend the simplest and best option for online streaming

3. Is there a bluetooth remote control working with libreelec?

4. Is it possible to stream the image from the smartphone and play it on libreelec?

Regards.

Hello

I have Raspberry Pi 3 B + and the LibreElec system installed

I need some advice and tips on how to deal with some problems -

1. Is the libreelec system in 2 versions? 32 and 64bit? On the page from what I saw is one version, how to check what version I have installedon a

raspberry?

2. How to run websites on libreelec.

3. What to do to make the video player play video files from the pendrive over and over again, currently I have that after playing all the videos from the folder stops play.

4. Problem with stream from Youtube. When I start a given live channel, eg (Nasa Earth), stream starts for 2-3 seconds and then stops picture, it turns off and nothing else happens - what could be the reason? What programs do you recommend for stream? Log from my berry here http://ix.io/1a27

5. How do I run the kodi or alexa voice control?

6. Is it possible to run emulators for libreelec games consoles? If so, how to do it.

7. How to check / save logs for libreelec?

If any topics have been repeated, I apologize in this situation, I would ask for links to specific threads.

Regards