Question about IPTV

• I purchased my mecool mainly to play local stored content but while browsing the Amlogic community builds section I kept seeing tvheadend pop up time after time from many different users, I didn’t know what it was so I googled it and from what I can tell it let’s you watch IPTV through the kodi interface, this led me to look into IPTV and I feel like I’ve found exactly what I’ve been wanting for years-All the main uk channels streamable live with a monthly cancel anytime subrcription.. I’ve just got a few questions I havnt been able to find the answer for

-what is the best IPTV provider that works with libreelec (I’m from the uk)

-how easy is it to setup on Kazaq/wrxtasy 8.2.2.4

What does the epg look like?

What are the loading times like from say first boot to having the Chanel list loaded and ready to watch

My box is a mecool m8s pro S912 3gb

Thanks in advance!

• It's probably time to modify our forum rules to ban discussion on "which IPTV service is best?" because 99.99% of the IPTV services that users occasionally post about are pirate streams that illegally rebroadcast content. It's easy to check. Any UK service that provides more channels/content than freeview is a pirate service. If not in the UK, any service that provides BBC1/2 etc. is a pirate service.