I didn't find any Information about how to enable the new builtin Emulator/Games in libreelec KODi Leia on amlogic s905(x) devices. So I start this thread to share the informations i figured Out:
- Enter konami Code (Up Up Down Down left right left right b a) via Keyboard or Controller in kodi to enable the Game menu
- Install game.libretro Addon
- Install libretro-emulators you like (e.g. game.libretro.beetle-bsnes)
- Place gameroms in a folder in libreelec and add this folder as Game source
- Configure a Gamecontroller or use a Keyboard
- Now you should be able to launch the Roms via the games menu
For s905x i foud zips of game.libretro and emulators here:
The game 2048 works fine.
The SNES Emulator shows only a black screen but plays sound. If i press the menu button on my remote, i can see the SNES game paused behind a popup. If i close the popup the sound resumes and again only a black screen.
Had someone already more success?