Prepare SD card without taking it out

• I have a Minix Neo U9-H and I want to try and clean install LibreELEC a lot. Instead of ejecting the Micro SD card, is there a way to prepare the SD card without taking it out? Maybe through Android or something?

What happens if I put a full image in the Update folder of LibreELEC? Will it clean install after reboot?

• Official Post

The autostart.sh script runs at the start of userspace boot before anything Kodi related is run. You can use it to script movement of files and folders to create a clean (or cleaner) runtime environment, e.g. moving /storage/.kodi to /storage/.kodi-old will give you a clean Kodi instance.

• I need a little more details for both replies.

1- frequenzy: How can you restore to default settings? I see nothing in the LibreELEC menus for that.

2- chewitt: If I boot into android and use a file explorer and delete /storage/.kodi and reboot to LibreELEC, that would be a new clean LibreELEC install?

• I need a little more details for both replies.

1- frequenzy: How can you restore to default settings? I see nothing in the LibreELEC menus for that.

2- chewitt: If I boot into android and use a file explorer and delete /storage/.kodi and reboot to LibreELEC, that would be a new clean LibreELEC install?

Just go to settings - libreelec - system - there will be an option to restore to default.