activate contrast and brightness

• hello to all, I installed libreelec on raspberry pi zero w, I would like to know how to activate the function of contrast and brightness

thank you:)

• I already tested tv settings: they are ok but problem persists.

I mean to the inner setting of the software Kodi: in the Android version i disable the hardware acceleration option-Mediacode (Surface) in player settings menu and so, when a video is playing and i enter in the optons of the stream (video settimgs) i can to set the brightness value.

But this procedure doesn't work with Kodi in Libreelec because there isn't that hardware acceleration (Mediacodec (Surface)) to deactivate but there are other 2 different options (hardware acceleration OMXPlayer and hardware acceleration MMAL) and deactivating these two, no brightness option appears.

• Linux is not Android (thankfully) and the answer given in post #2 is still the correct answer

When contrast and brightness are displayed correctly on everything except the device running LibreElec then the solution needs to come from LibreElec. It's pointless trying to correct anything else.

• then the solution needs to come from LibreElec

Not all htpc hardware provides the same access/possibilities to adjust certain image properties in Kodi. If that is the case, your TV's adjustments will help you out.