Hello there, I affect random reboot on rpi2 on latest release. if i switch back to 8.2.3, the problem is gone.
No need to use a braille font size, we can read the default font size just fine
For the real problem, we will need at least a full kodi.log (or kodi.old.log) file uploaded to pastebin.com so we can see what is going on with your RPi2 with latest release.
I downgrade so i need to update again and wait that will happen again. after i send you the log!
Well it is happened again... the restart happen about 18:14, but this time is missing the kodi.log (and kodi.old.log)Code
- L_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_depth32 GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_APPLE_rgb_422 GL_EXT_debug_marker
- 09:31:12.801 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version Addons27
- 09:31:12.808 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
- 09:31:12.928 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
- 09:31:12.949 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic60
- 09:31:13.088 T:1816130464 NOTICE: Register - new cec device registered on cec->RPI: CEC Adapter (2708:1001)
- 09:31:13.147 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos107
- 09:31:13.156 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version TV29
- 09:31:13.162 T:1858073504 NOTICE: Running database version Epg11
- 09:31:13.168 T:1945444352 NOTICE: start dvd mediatype detection
- 18:16:18.145 T:1945444352 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
- 18:16:18.298 T:1945444352 ERROR: ADDON: extension '' is not currently supported for service addon
- 18:16:19.172 T:1945444352 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
- 18:16:19.172 T:1945444352 NOTICE: initialize done
- 18:16:19.172 T:1945444352 NOTICE: Running the application...
- 18:16:19.232 T:1945444352 NOTICE: starting zeroconf publishing
- 18:16:19.233 T:1945444352 NOTICE: CWebServer: Started
- 18:16:19.234 T:1945444352 NOTICE: starting upnp client
- 18:16:19.250 T:1634976672 NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on port 9777
- 18:16:19.262 T:1634976672 NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777 (ipv6 : false)
- 18:16:22.106 T:1749271456 NOTICE: PLEX.service: Delaying Plex startup by: 0 sec...
- 18:16:22.163 T:1749271456 NOTICE: PLEX.service: ======== START PlexKodiConnect ========
- 18:16:22.164 T:1749271456 NOTICE: PLEX.service: Platform: Linux
No one affect this problem?
I switch back 8.2.3 and working well, so it is certainly software problem.
Actually the file /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi_crash.log may be more useful - you can upload this from within 8.2.3.
Do you have this problem without Plex? Can you try disabling Plex and see if the crashes continue?
same problem over here
No logs, no problems to solve.
Try to attach the logs, like me, i hope it will help to developers resolve this issue.
I have more than 1000 torrents of private trackers seeding on Transmission and I just cant afford loose time of seeding to avoid warnings, so back to 8.2.3 and problem solved
Then in future, simply do not create any threads on the LibreELEC forum anymore, since you simply cannot afford to lose any of your precious time