Twitter

• Quite a few months ago I asked a question on Twitter about MAC address changes, at least I think that was the subject, and I was replied to post here, which I think I did do. I was never ignorant nor condescending whatsoever, and just now, I've discovered I've been blocked on twitter? I can assure you, I did/said nothing insulting in any way, shape or form. A little heavy-handed don't you think? captainthe

• TVA and KodiTips are piracy promoting scum. People who @link their accounts with ours are often found in our block list.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm genuinely sorry, I had no idea whatsoever, for what it's worth, my motivation was only to help all involved. I had absolutely no idea about this wider picture. Again, I honestly apologize, it won't happen again. As you can tell by the lack of posts on the forum, I don't spend much time here to learn about this side of the scenario. Can I have the block removed please?