cant connect to anything

• Hello

I recently reinstalled my librelec HTTPC. I am using the 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3) because I have display isssue.

If I install the 8.2.X my internet work (but i have display problem)

I am unable to connect to internet or scrapper or get more skins etc. I have acces to my LAN and NAS. I see the httpc on my box.

My another PC is using same DNS

I think I am missing : "Internet: Connected" in my network info. It stop a secondary DNS.

Link: Connected
    MAC Address: 00:00:00:00:00:00
    IP Address: 192.168.1.9
    Subnet Mask: 255:255:255.0
    Gateway: LAN
    Primary DNS: 192.168.1.254
    Secondary DNS: (Blank / Nothing)

Anyone can help me please ?

Nicolas

• Official Post

Have you tried to use a different/2nd DNS. Just for a test, try 8.8.8.8

But I´m also interested which kind of screen-issue you have with 8.2.3?

Which hardware are you using? It would be better to solve the screen-issue (whatever that is) rather than to fiddle around with a soon-out-of-date LE version.

• thasnks for your time.

here ip setting for 8.0 :

my GPU :

I installed a 8.2.3, If I reboot sometime it will work well and sometime :

btw : my intenet is working fine with 8.2.3 (same ip conf as other screenshot)

• Hello

I just tested with 2 different HDMI cable.

I took my PC screen and tested : same problem.

I tried a new install and got the display problem when I ran the librelec setup

• Graphics driver incompatibility with your motherboard / cpu combo ?

Motherboard / CPU / RAM failing ?

Power Supply may be faulty ?

Just for kicks - maybe you could try installing the latest Openelec build.

• No idea what the issue is unless you provide a debug log file (enable Samba, click in the logfiles share and logs are captured). NB: The "internet: connected" check is patched out of LE because it has dumb logic that breaks in some geo locations, and secondary DNS being blank is normal if your router does not set multiple servers (most cheap routers set only themselves).

• I can confirm it's a board bios issue, there is a bios update available, but do so with caution and even then theres a risk of bricking the motherboard. I had to buy a replacement after bricking mine.

• for information if someone get the same problem

upgraded bios to 0099. with this upgrade I couldnt go higher than a 800/600 or TV.

upgrade bios to 0109 : no display problem with the bios disable the sound via HDMI : you need to enable it.