Add built-in Java support

• thank you. AT least java seems to run now.

But I get a lot of errors like ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting udf://smb.....iso/BDMV/JAR/88888/disc.properties (well the dir doesn't exist) and then the bluray doesn't start or it stalls after the first trailer.

Some work though, but the whole thing seems indeed pretty alpha to me ;)

Edited once, last by novalis (July 5, 2018 at 12:28 AM).

• Hi All,

Sorry am new here, how do I add on BS ISO Menu (Java) support into libreelec kodi?

I'm running on intel nuc i3 hardware using libreelec.

I'm using latest release non beta/alpha libreelec.

Do I need to use this?

Tested with Milhouse's build #0313, 14-Mar-2018

LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.0-Milhouse-20180314023456-#0313-g9b47b64.tar

Thanks for all your efforts to making this happen!

Thanks,

K.

Edited once, last by k3nnis (July 26, 2018 at 7:08 AM).

• vpeter , have you ever tried to build bd-j support based on openjdk?

I tried your commit to build it by my self and oracle doesn't allowed it to download it. updating to a newer version is also failing. openjdk is here also when open software in mind the better solution.

• I quickly tried to build libblueray with openjdk but seems there is some issue.

Code
    [javac] error: Source option 5 is no longer supported. Use 6 or later.
    [javac] error: Target option 1.5 is no longer supported. Use 1.6 or later.

No idea what it means.

• It is fine now with this package.mk

jre should also be updated.

• jre package:

• vpeter thx so far, i will try if it is working with openjdk. if yes my idea is to use openjdk source to build jre for all arch (arm/x86) and use it. i can imaging it would be the only way to get it into LE master.

i would deny the oracle bins.

• i doubt it will work because rpi is not working with x11 and therefore when i am using 3 x libs for java the whole xserver is still not available and has more dependencies. rpi is working directly on framebuffer for my understanding in LE. mybe i have not read it but no one has a success story on rpi or miss i something?